Membership Terms & Conditions
It’s a condition of enrolment that members are aware of and agree to abide by the Computerlink terms and conditions. We also expect workers to read and understand these terms and conditions.
All members and their workers use Computerlink facilities and equipment at their own risk. Computerlink cannot accept responsibility for damage or injury through use of any facility or equipment. Furthermore, Computerlink is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, or damage to property or vehicles.
Damage to Computerlink property must be paid for by any member or worker who willfully or negligently causes such damage.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Computerlink obligates itself to furnish members with competent instruction and suitable equipment for running a point of sale system. Qualified personnel are trained in the full procedures and processes of the Computerlink system.
Workers must have received advice from members to the effect they are physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed work.
If members wish to discontinue working with Computerlink, members must notify Computerlink in writing and membership contracts are current for the duration that members join for.
Members will faithfully comply with all the rules and regulations of Computerlink.
If member applications are accepted then in consideration of Computerlink agreeing to give or giving instruction and/or accepting or agreeing to provide contract work, members hereby agree and undertake that:
- Members will not provide any of the Written or Intellectual Property of Computerlink or John Weeks to unauthorized third parties, furthermore they understand that written permission must be obtained for such action.
- Members understand that a breach against the above mentioned paragraph may result in termination of their membership and further legal action against them by Computerlink.
- Members agree that should they breach condition #1 of this service agreement and have their membership terminated, they will not be permitted to work within a facility operating Computerlink equipment, for a period of 5 years, from the commencement of my membership termination date.
- Members covenant personally and for their heirs, administrators and executors not to hold Computerlink responsible for nor take or make any action, suit, claim, demand, cost or expense of any description what so ever including employees, shareholders or directors and hereby release and forever discharge and agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Computerlink.
- Members will obey and abide by all rules, regulations, orders and/or decisions of Computerlink, its servants, agents, executives and employees.
- Members are liable for the full amount of any contract.
- Membership can be terminated at any time and any termination must be in writing.
Terms & Conditions Changes
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and posted on computerlink.com.au/legal/terms-conditions/
New conditions are effective immediately from the date of change.
Change of Personal Details
We ask that members notify us of a change of licenses, bank details, mailing address, email address or telephone numbers as soon as possible. It’s essential that you keep this information up-to-date so that we can contact you if necessary or in an emergency. Your email address is also used to tell you about news and events.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We believe members should always act in ways that acknowledge pride in Computerlink and themselves.
Computerlink members are expected to always use common sense and are regarded as being under the company’s discipline when on the premises at Computerlink facilities.
- Be ethical, fair and honest in all their dealings with other people and Computerlink
- To maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the facilities and in the support system, and to allow members to work in a positive environment, we ask that members exhibit disciplined and responsible conduct
- Computerlink retains the right to discipline, suspend or dismiss any member from its facilities or support service, on the grounds of unsatisfactory conduct or performance of the member or the member's employees, or failure to observe any of our rules
- Always use common courtesy, good judgement and general good manners, which includes responding kindly and politely to the words and actions of other people
- Be considerate and respectful of others, which includes considering the volume of your voice, swearing and offensive language
- Consider your own safety as well as the safety of others. Be careful where you place your possessions
- No animals are permitted in the facilities
Computerlink staff may take photographs of members and workers at times, in the facilities or at Computerlink terminals, which may be used on our website, for identification purposes or social media sites.
Tell us if you don’t want your photograph published publicly.
Members realize that sometimes injuries may occur while working due to accidents. They will not hold Computerlink, its workers or event organizers and helpers responsible for any injuries that may occur and agree to Computerlink staff seeking medical help or administering first aid in the case of injury as deemed appropriate. Costs associated with the injury will be the responsibility of the member.