Computerlink POS System
Computerlink specialises in the development and support of innovative retail business software for point-of-sale, stock control, ordering, marketing, customer management and reporting for small to medium enterprises (SME).
Since 1979, Computerlink software has been implemented in Newsagencies, Bookstores, Card & Gift stores, and a diverse range of general retail stores throughout Australia. Several of this installations have been in franchises or buying groups where the Computerlink solution has been the platform of choice for each group.
Computerlink offers a total business solution from start to finish. The more time you save on mundane processes, the more you can devote to your customers and grow your business.
The ComputerlinkPOS system plays a large part in managing stock and providing timely reporting for your business. Simplicity of installation and operation ensures fast & effective operation from day one.
- Experience in providing turnkey franchise solutions
- Predictable costs and a lower up-front investment
- Ability to scale from a few to many sites efficiently
- Built-in support and software upgrade cycles
- Reduced need for your own IT resources
- Full range of services from implementation design to development of full customised documentation for the both the franchisor and the franchisee
- An EDI complaint solution
- Customised software that meets the unique requirements of the franchisor and franchisee
- Access to financial data for analysis and creating key performance indicators